The Latest Uk 49’s lunchtime results 20 January 2020, UK 49’s lunchtime results today, Hot and Cold Balls, results history and winning numbers.
Lunchtime Results & Winning Numbers
12, 22, 30, 41, 44, 46 Booster: 36
See more previous UK49s Lunchtime Results Here!
Hot and Cold Balls
According to 49s Ltd the most commonly drawn winning numbers, or hot and cold balls per the UK49s results over the years, largely remain the same. And are: 47, 37, 15, 19, 23 and 18 – with 17 bubbling under. The least drawn number is 12, which has been drawn 2182 times.
Hot and Cold Balls for the Past Month
The hot balls for the past month are 23, 45 and 24 – which have been drawn 15, 13 and 13 times.
The cold balls for the past for weeks are 36, 2 and 25 – which have all been drawn 3 times.
What is UK 49’s Lunchtime?
UK 49s Lunchtime is a daily game where you can decide how many numbers you want to bet on and how much money you wish to wager. Six numbers between 1 and 49 are drawn, followed by a Booster Ball from the remaining pool of 43. The aim of the game is to match all of your chosen numbers with those that appear in the lottery.
How UK 49’s Lottery Predictions works?
- Different community shares different schemes and heck, even software are used these days. They can get you to the right path or can make you run in circles of losing only to be chasing towards the tail of winning.
- Word of advice – avoid any schema of choice made by someone, even if suggested by your near colleagues. Don’t bother with copying tactics, yet calculations can work in some cases.
- Some users choose their UK lotto numbers completely at random, and this is called a blind shot. Either you hit or a big miss. People take their birth dates, death dates of famous people and whatnot, which is random and obscure. Do not get deceived by such ideas that look bliss but actually are not.
- The consequence of choosing numbers by your side and remaining faithful on UK 49s predictions doesn’t affect the Teatime draw(UK 49s evening result).
- The only factor that works is the ability to select good combinations of numbers that other people neglect. See even in odds which will lead to the greater prize amount
How to Play UK 49’s Lunchtime Lottery
The game is played in exactly the same way as the UK 49s Teatime lottery. Six numbers between 1 and 49 are drawn, followed by a Booster Ball from the remaining pool of 43. The aim of the game is to match all of your chosen numbers with those that appear in the lottery. Draws are shown live on the SIS (Sports Information Services) network, which is broadcast to bookmakers worldwide.
You have to select a minimum of one number and a maximum of five numbers between 1 and 49. The different options are known as Pick 1, Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5. You can either choose your own numbers or ask for a Lucky Dip to have them picked randomly for you.
Related: UK 49s Teatime
Mark the Teatime option on your betting slip, and select how many consecutive days you want to play. You can enter up to seven days in a row and there is no fixed stake, so you can decide how much you would like to wager. Bets can be placed right up until the game’s official start time.UK 49s Teatime Results For Today
When you enter, you just have to select whether you will be playing the ‘6 Number Draw’ or the ‘7 Number Draw’. If you play the ‘6 Number Draw’, you are only placing a bet on the six main numbers. If you enter the ‘7 Number Draw’, your wager includes the Booster Ball and improves your odds of winning. For example, if you play Pick 1 and the number you select is drawn as the Booster Ball, you win a prize if you have selected the ‘7 Number Draw’ but not if you have marked the option for ‘6 Number Draw’.
You have to match all the numbers you select to win on UK 49s. If you play Pick 3, for example, you need to match the three numbers you have chosen. If you match fewer than this, you win nothing. Payouts can differ between bookmakers but are directly proportionate to the amount you stake on the game. The more you wager, the more you can win. The odds of winning are based on how many numbers you bet on and whether you selected ‘6 Number Draw’ or ‘7 Number Draw’ when you filled in your play slip.
If you play Pick 1 at a bookmaker which pays out at the game odds of 5/1 in the ‘7 Number Draw’, for example, you will receive a £6 return from a £1 stake (£5 for the win, plus your £1 stake back). The table below shows the odds of winning for each game.
|NUMBERS PICKED||ODDS OF WINNING|
|6 NUMBER DRAW||7 NUMBER DRAW|
Each bookmaker will set its own limit for the maximum bet (and subsequent payout) that it will accept. Players are advised to check the rules laid out by their bookmaker before taking part as they can vary between different operators.
UK 49’s Lunchtime Draw Schedule
UK 49s Lunchtime is drawn daily from Monday to Sunday.